408.872.1177 • 14567 Big Basin Way, Saratoga • Nestled in the Plaza del Roble
10am to 8pm Tuesday - Friday • 10am to 5pm Saturday • Closed Sunday & Monday
Part Time Paid Marketing Intern
Deja & Co. Exquisite Jewels has been in business for over 40 years, with an established and loyal clientele. Our positive, professional team provides an excellent working environment and welcoming culture. While experience with marketing is desired, we provide extensive and in-depth education with concurrent job training. It is our passion to create an environment of growth and development for each individual as they, in turn, contribute to the establishment of Deja & Co. as a leading boutique jewelry brand.
*Note: Due to the sensitive and confidential nature of our business, we are unable to hire current or former clients. We appreciate your understanding as we strive to respect the privacy of all our clients.
As part of a small business retail team, you will wear many hats. Here are some of the main duties your role will entail:
- Keep in constant communication with Marketing Manager to learn skills and procedures, brainstorm ideas and campaigns, and execute plans
- Assist with editorial style photography of jewelry for social media use
- Assist with organizing and retouching photos using Adobe programs
- Work with Marketing Manager to plan, write, coordinate and schedule social media posts
- Utilize new technology (apps, programs, devices etc.) to create fresh and interesting content
- Track social media insights & engagement and bring potential purchasers to the attention of the Sales team
- Assist with graphic design & production of print projects, including in-store signage and event invitations/agendas
- Assist on sales floor when necessary, including greeting clients and serving beverages
- Restock supplies on sales floor, including assembling boxes
- Giftwrap items for clients
- Assist in day-to-day operations through set-up and tear-down of display cases, answering phones, general light housekeeping, and hospitality set-up (required of all team members)
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Possess basic social media skills
- Be proficient with computers and mobile devices
- Be efficient, strategic, and detail-oriented
- Be good with paper crafts - precise cutting, gluing, etc.
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have the ability to think outside-the-box and creatively problem-solve
- Be a motivated individual
- Have a positive and professional attitude
- Be honest, responsible, reliable, punctual, hard-working and energetic
- Love working as part of a fast-paced and supportive team
- Maintain the highest ethical standards
- Love to learn new programs, techniques, and skills
- Be passionate about creating beautiful, authentic content to share with others
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills (both in person and over the phone, as well as via email, text and all other social media services)
- Have a flexible schedule that includes evening and weekend shifts (some Saturdays required)
- Familiarity with Mac operating systems and Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Photography experience preferred but not required
- High school & college students welcome to apply!
Does this sound like you? If so, please click below to apply.
We can't wait to meet you!
Job Level: Entry
Availability: Evenings, and weekends required
Classification: Hourly, non-exempt
Scheduled Hours (0-40): 6 to 18
Please, no phone calls about this job.
14567 Big Basin Way, Saratoga
Nestled in the Plaza del Roble
Open 10am to 8pm Tuesday - Friday
Open 10am to 5pm Saturday
Closed Sunday & Monday
Copyright © Deja & Co. 2016 • All Rights Reserved • We Proudly Serve:
Saratoga - San Jose - Cupertino - Sunnyvale - Los Gatos - Palo Alto - San Francisco / South Bay Area